Web browser Cookies
We may collect Personal identification information from Users in a number of ways, to include but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to information, respond to survey requests, fill out a form, and in connection with any other services, activities, features, or resources we may make available on our Site. As appropriate, Users may be asked for name, email address, postal address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will only collect Users identification information if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users are able to refuse to supply this information, except that it may prevent them utilising the full extent of the Site or engage in certain Site related activities.
We may collect Non Personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. This information may include the browser name, the Users means of connection to our Site such as the type of computer and technical information, which could include but not limited to the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised.
How we use collected information
EDS Limited may collect and use Users personal identification information for the following purposes:
· To personalise User experience
· We may use information as a whole to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided by the Site.
· To enhance customer service
· To assist with the processing of payments
· We may use the information Users provide about themselves to process an order for services required. This data will only be used to service that specific order or request. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the requested service.
· To run activities, promotions or features on the Site
· To send Users information they agreed to receive about topic’s, activities, surveys or promotions that we think will be of interest to them.
· To send emails as required
· We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their requested service/s. It may also be used to respond to User enquiries, questions and/or any other requests made.
· Links to other websites
How we protect your information
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the subsequent GDPR Act 25thMay 2018. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information.
Sharing your personal information
Acceptance of these terms
By using the Site, you confirm your acceptance of this policy. If you do not accept the terms of this policy, then please do not proceed with your use of our Site.